Top 5 Uses for RevolutionPly® Panels
May 3rd, 2016
1) Plywood Underlayment – RevolutionPly® plywood is a viable, long term sustainable alternative to Meranti plywood/Lauan plywood. RevolutionPly® panels can be used as a plywood underlayment for your next flooring project. It is suitable for use under resilient flooring, vinyl tile, carpet, engineered flooring and wood floors.
2) Crafts & Woodworking Projects – with its straight uniform grain, RevolutionPly® plywood is easy to cut, score, and finish. It is perfect for many crafting projects including dollhouses, birdhouses and other small handicrafts.
3) Cabinetry – RevolutionPly’s premium grade and appearance make it the perfect choice for many cabinetry projects such as bookshelves. With 100% uniform light red color, it is easy to stain and paint, helping you to finish your cabinetry project with ease.
4) Wall Paneling – with its straight uniform grain and consistent color from sheet to sheet, RevolutionPly® plywood is the perfect product for wall paneling.
5) Furniture – the uniform grain, consistent color and stability of RevolutionPly® plywood make it an excellent choice for drawer bottoms, drawer sides, case backs and other furniture part applications.
Choose RevolutionPly® plywood instead of Meranti Plywood/Lauan Plywood for your next home improvement project!