Birch Plywood and RevolutionPly® Wine Rack – Part I
January 25th, 2017
An easy, but beautiful way to store your wine is to construct a wine rack using birch plywood and RevolutionPly® plywood. To begin this project you will need the following supplies:
- 3/4″ birch plywood – approximately 4’ x 4’ piece
- 1/2″ birch plywood – approximately 2’ x 2’ piece
- 1/4″ RevolutionPly® plywood – approximately 2’ x 2 ½’ piece
- Circular saw or table saw
- Wood glue
- Finishing nails – 1” long
- Hammer, or an electric or pneumatic nail gun
- Measuring tape
- Straight edge
- Sanding block
- Safety goggles
- Hammer and various sizes of nails and screws (if you want a distressed look)
- Wood stain
- Paint brush
The dimensions of our wine rack are going to be 24” x 22 ½” x 13”. Always measure twice, before cutting your pieces, so you can be sure your cuts are correct.
See the pictures below of the beginning stages of this project. Check back next week for Part II of the birch plywood and RevolutionPly® wine rack.
For more information on Patriot Timber Products RevolutionPly® plywood, please visit www.RevolutionPly.com or for more information on the entire line of Patriot Timber Family of Panel Products, visit www.Patriottimber.com.
Tags: birch plywood, revolutionply, Sustainable, US patented material