Top 5 Uses for RevolutionPly® Panels
February 19th, 2014
Top 5 Uses for RevolutionPly® Panels:
1) Plywood Underlayment – RevolutionPly® is a viable long term sustainable alternative to Lauan / Luan plywood. RevolutionPly® can be used as a plywood underlayment for your next flooring project. It is suitable for use under resilient flooring, vinyl tile, carpet, engineered flooring and wood floors.
2) Crafts & Woodworking Projects – with its straight uniform grain, RevolutionPly® is easy to cut, score and finish making it perfect for many crafting projects including dollhouses, birdhouses and other small handicrafts.
3) Cabinetry – RevolutionPly’s premium grade and appearance make it the perfect choice for many cabinetry projects such as bookshelves. RevolutionPly’s 100% uniform light red color makes it easy to stain and paint meaning you can finish your cabinetry project with ease.
4) Wall Paneling – with its straight uniform grain and consistent color from sheet to sheet, RevolutionPly® is the perfect product for wall paneling.
5) Furniture – the uniform grain, consistent color and stability of RevolutionPly® make it an excellent choice for drawer bottoms, drawer sides, case backs and other furniture part applications.
Tags: Lauan, lauan plywood, plywood underlayment